Meet The Staff
We pride ourselves on having well presented, well trained staff that can speak a good level of English and genuinely enjoy their everyday interaction with our customers.
Whether you come with a group or by yourself, there will always be a friendly, helpful member of our staff waiting to serve you. We also have a western manager on duty whenever the bar is open to make sure that, in the unlikely event something is not to your liking, it can be dealt with with the minimum of fuss.
We welcome :
- All nationalities
- Customers that are 20 years of age or older
We do not allow :
- Customers that are 19 years of age or under, if you look less than 25 please bring your passport with you as this is the ONLY form of ID we accept
- Drugs are not to be used on the premises under any circumstances the police will be called if we suspect you are using them
- Weapons to be bought into the bar. Pool cues are not weapons…
- Alcohol other than alcohol sold by ourselves to be bought into the bar
- Fighting of any kind. We don’t care who starts the fight, all concerned will ALWAYS be barred for life no questions asked. If you think someone is trying to start a fight with you, tell the manager on duty and let them deal with it.
- Very drunk customers. If you come into our bar and annoy the other customers, you will be removed.
- Barfines. We are not a girlie bar.